2020 Spring Training Individual Game Tickets go on sale January 11, 2020. At that time, there are three ways to purchase individual game tickets:
- Online by clicking our Schedule page & selecting your game
- Call Tickets.com at 888-329-3365
- In person at the Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium Ticket Office
Spring Training Group Tickets
For more information on Spring Training Group Ticket Options listed below, call (561) 630-1828 & ask to speak to a Group Sales Representative. Please note that Spring Training Group Tickets go on sale October 15th.
- Corona Beach House
- Cassidy Cool Zone
- Luxury Suites
- Reserved Box Seats
- Bleacher Seats
For more details on the group tickets options available for Spring Training: Group Ticket Options
Florida State League Group Tickets:
Luxury Suite Package
Watch Minor League Baseball in casual elegance from your personal air-conditioned Luxury Suite at Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium. The private suites are a great way to enjoy a game with family and friends or entertain clients in a relaxed setting.
- Private atmosphere with indoor/outdoor seating including custom catering options
- Available for groups of 15 or more
- $40 per person with food ($25 without food)
Birthday Party Package
Come celebrate your birthday in style while having your party in one of Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium’s luxury suites.
- Includes a 1st Pitch before the game for the birthday boy/girl
- A special appearance from one of the baseball players
- A special appearance from the mascot
- A Happy Birthday Announcement
- Souvenirs for all kids in attendance
- Hot dogs, chips and Pepsi soft drink for all guests
- Available for groups of 12 or more
- Package starts at $20 per person
Cassidy Cool Zone
For a pleasant atmosphere, great food and no hassle, look no further than the Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium Cassidy Cool Zone. The Cassidy Cool Zone, located along the right field line, overlooks the playing field and is a great area to enjoy a pregame meal while watching batting practice.
- Two hour all-you-can-eat buffet including Pepsi soft drinks and water
- Located on a covered party deck
- Available for groups of 30 or more
- Packages start at $32 (Includes game ticket and meal)
*Gratuity added based on group size
* Food service begins one hour before the game
*Alcohol can be provided for an additional charge
Menu: Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Chicken Tenders, Baked Beans, Cole Slaw, and Cookies. Including Pepsi soft drinks and bottled water
Basic Group Package
Take advantage of our group discount by watching a game with your closest friends, family or make it a company outing!
- Group discount for exciting Minor League action
- Group welcome over the public address system and on the stadium video board
- Packages available for groups of 15 or more
- Packages start at $6 per ticket
Baseball Buddies: Want to take the field with the players and be a part of the team? Our Baseball buddies package allows your group of 15 or more guests to take the field with the Jupiter Hammerheads or Palm Beach Cardinals during the National Anthem at Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium. This is a great way to reward your team and enjoy a fun-filled night at the ballpark.
- Players and Coaches are FREE
- Friends and Family are $6 per person
Home Run Package: Another great way to enhance your group outing is with the Home Run package that offers the discounted tickets as well as food options.
- Groups of 15 or more
- Ticket includes a voucher for a hotdog, bag of peanuts, and a Pepsi soft drink
- Tickets are $12.50 per person
Fundraiser Package: Looking for a fun and easy way to raise money for your organization? Have your members sell tickets to Palm Beach Cardinals or Jupiter Hammerheads games. Select a game to sell your tickets and receive special recognition such as a pre-game parade, first pitch, honorary bat kids, and other exciting promotions. Also, receive a table in the concourse to help raise money for your organization. Make it your own night at the ballpark!
- $5 per ticket for the purchase of 25-50 tickets
- $4 per ticket for the purchase of 51-150 tickets
- $3 per ticket for the purchase of 151+ tickets
- Your organization can resell the tickets for as much as $9 and keep the difference.
All group packages include: group discount for exciting Minor League action, group welcome over the public address system and on the stadium video board, reserved seating so your group is guaranteed to sit together.
For more information please call the Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium office at 561-630-1828