Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium’s highest priority is to ensure the safety and security of our guests, and we will take every reasonable step to ensure the safety of everyone entering the ballpark. Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium will administer several important security measures in accordance with Major League Baseball security regulations and in conjunction with local, state and federal law enforcement agencies.
Due to MLB mandated security updates for the 2017 season, all patrons will be subject to passing through walk through metal detectors upon entry to Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium. Re-entry is not permitted, except for unique circumstances at the discretion of Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium.
Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium encourages guests to arrive at least 90 minutes prior to the first pitch to avoid lines and to enjoy pre-game activities. Please follow all signage and directions from security personnel upon arrival.
Due to updated Major League Baseball security measures, Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium no longer allows re-entry to the ballpark. Re-entry can be granted at the sole discretion of Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium staff. For guests with disabilities, health concerns, and dietary restriction exceptions can be made. Please contact guest services for more details.
Guests are welcome to bring the following items inside Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium:
- One clear, soft-sided, factory-sealed water bottle (20 ounces in size or smaller) per person.
- Bags no larger than 16”x16”x8” in size. All bags are subject to inspection (clear bags are preferred).
The following items will NOT be permitted inside Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium:
- Glass bottles or metal cans
- Alcohol or illegal substances
- Soft drinks or sports/energy drinks
- Outside food
- Brooms, poles or selfie sticks
- Weapons (firearms, knives, etc.) regardless of permit
- Pets, except for service animals or during special promotions
- Noise-making devices (e.g. – air horns, cowbells, musical instruments, etc.)
- Personal recreation vehicles (skateboards, rollerblades, wheeled footwear, bicycles, hover boards, razor boards, segways, etc.)
- Baseball bats (other than the miniature souvenir bats purchased at the Team Store)
- Unmanned aerial vehicles (drones)
Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium reserves the right to change or modify these guidelines at any time without notice.
Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium thanks you for your cooperation and continued support as we strive to improve our guest experience and safety.