Full Time Positions
Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium is home to the Miami Marlins and St. Louis Cardinals Spring Training operations and their respective Advanced-A Florida State League affiliates Jupiter Hammerheads and Palm Beach Cardinals.
All full-time opportunities are posted on TeamWork Online.
*2020 Internships are now open. See below Internship section for further details*
Seasonal and game-day opportunities are available on a year-round basis.
Food and Beverage opportunities are through Delaware North Company, the official food & beverage provider of Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium.
Delaware North Concessions (Food Service):
Please submit all resumes to: Juliet Forsyth
- Stand Leader: Responsible for operation of entire concession stand, Accurate accounting; disbursement and collection of money in the concession location, Strong customer skills required
- Stand Attendant (Cashier food): Responsible for collecting monies, Dispensing change,Serving food and beverage products in a courteous, friendly and efficient manner
- Prep/Grill Cook: Responsible for the preparation of food in various locations, High volume and repetitive
- Warehouse Porter: Warehouse Porters deliver food and beer products to various locations throughout the stadium, Workers are also responsible for trash pickup form concession locations and some cleaning, Candidates must be physically fit and possess fit the ability to do heavy lifting and carrying
- Dishwasher: Works in Commissary Kitchen, Washes dishes, silverware, pots and pans
- Cash Room Clerk: Assures that all company funds are properly accounted for on a daily basis, May also perform administrative support related to cashiers and / or cash control
All Internship positions are now open for the 2020 season. Please apply through Teamworkonline.
The following internships are available for 2020:
- Ticket Office- Group Sales Intern
- Merchandise Intern
- Media Relations Intern
- Stadium Operations Intern
- Creative Design Intern
For any questions on the internship positions available this season, please contact Lynn Besaw.
For other part-time/ seasonal work: