The following internship positions will be available for the 2019 Season.
Please submit resumes to Dan Knapinski
Sales & Marketing:
Please submit resumes to Lou Reyes
Please submit resumes to Taryn Taylor
Corporate Partnership Fulfillment/ 2019 Florida State League All-Star Game:
Please submit resumes to Jamie Toole
Full Time Positions
No full time positions are available at the moment. Please check back at a later time.
There are no ticket office positions available at this time. Please check back at a later time.
Security & Parking:
Please submit all resumes to: Dan Knapinski
Please submit all resumes to: Taryn Taylor
Please submit resumes to: Jordan Treadway
Delaware North Concessions (Food Service):
Please submit all resumes to: Juliet Forsyth
- Stand Leader: Responsible for operation of entire concession stand, Accurate accounting; disbursement and collection of money in the concession location, Strong customer skills required
- Stand Attendant (Cashier food): Responsible for collecting monies, Dispensing change,Serving food and beverage products in a courteous, friendly and efficient manner
- Prep/Grill Cook: Responsible for the preparation of food in various locations, High volume and repetitive
- Warehouse Porter: Warehouse Porters deliver food and beer products to various locations throughout the stadium, Workers are also responsible for trash pickup form concession locations and some cleaning, Candidates must be physically fit and possess fit the ability to do heavy lifting and carrying
- Dishwasher: Works in Commissary Kitchen, Washes dishes, silverware, pots and pans
- Cash Room Clerk: Assures that all company funds are properly accounted for on a daily basis, May also perform administrative support related to cashiers and / or cash control
For other part-time/ seasonal work: