Full Time Positions
Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium is home to the Miami Marlins and St. Louis Cardinals Spring Training operations and their respective Advanced-A Florida State League affiliates Jupiter Hammerheads and Palm Beach Cardinals.
All full-time opportunities are posted on TeamWork Online.
Seasonal and game-day opportunities are available on a year-round basis.
Food and Beverage opportunities are through Delaware North Company, the official food & beverage provider of Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium.
Security & Parking:
Please submit all resumes to: Dan Knapinski
Please submit all resumes to: Taryn Taylor
Please submit resumes to: Jordan Treadway
Delaware North Concessions (Food Service):
Please submit all resumes to: Juliet Forsyth
- Stand Leader: Responsible for operation of entire concession stand, Accurate accounting; disbursement and collection of money in the concession location, Strong customer skills required
- Stand Attendant (Cashier food): Responsible for collecting monies, Dispensing change,Serving food and beverage products in a courteous, friendly and efficient manner
- Prep/Grill Cook: Responsible for the preparation of food in various locations, High volume and repetitive
- Warehouse Porter: Warehouse Porters deliver food and beer products to various locations throughout the stadium, Workers are also responsible for trash pickup form concession locations and some cleaning, Candidates must be physically fit and possess fit the ability to do heavy lifting and carrying
- Dishwasher: Works in Commissary Kitchen, Washes dishes, silverware, pots and pans
- Cash Room Clerk: Assures that all company funds are properly accounted for on a daily basis, May also perform administrative support related to cashiers and / or cash control
All Internship positions have been filled for the 2019 season. Please check back at a later time.
For other part-time/ seasonal work: